On October 26, 2022, at the Global Privacy Assembly in Istanbul, there will be a panel on Metaverse and Blockchain.
The moderator will be Gianclaudio Malgieri, Associate Professor at Leiden University.
The speakers will be:
- Rob Sherman, Deputy Privacy Chief Officer, Meta
- Krenare Sogojeva Dermaku, Information and Privacy Commissioner, Information and Privacy Agency, Kosovo
- Daniel Leufer, Senior Policy Analyst, Access Now
- Victoria Lemieux, Professor, Archival Science, School of Information, University of British Columbia
- Pınar Çağlayan Aksoy, Associate Professor, Faculty of Law , İhsan Doğramacı Bilkent University
More information on the Conference can be found at this link.