The Brussels Privacy Hub has organized the Webinar on “The EU AI Act: Where Do We Stand After the EU Council Position?” on 16 December 12:30 – 13:45 (CET).
The even was a great success, with more than 270 participants who registered in only 7 days.
The webinar was moderated by the Hub’s Co-Director, Gianclaudio Malgieri. The Hub’s Dissemination and Communication Coordinator Vincenzo Tiani has introduced the Webinar and the guests, briefly explaining the EU Council position on the AI Act.
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski – European Data Protection Supervisor,
- Kim van Sparrentak – MEP Green Party – Shadow Rapporteur of the AI Act,
- Mireille Hildebrandt – Professor VUB, Co-Director of the Research Group LSTS
- Brando Benifei – MEP S&D – Co-Rapporteur of the AI Act
- Cateljne Muller – OECD and CoE
The Webinar is also available on Youtube.